The ILC 190 ETH 2TX - The fastest compact controller from Phoenix Contact
The ILC 190 ETH 2TX adds a PLC with PROFINET device functionality to the compact controller family.
In addition to all functionalities of the ILC 170 ETH 2TX, this compact controller has a floating point unit (FPU) and twice the program and data memory.
This compact controller can be used, for example, for local data pre-processing, process control, and drive control.
This means potential investment savings for the entire system and faster network installation.
A plug-in SD memory card enables you to quickly exchange recipe data, programs or log files without having to access a PC.
- 256 Mbyte flash memory (plug-in SD card)
- Activation of the function block library using SD card with license
- Processing speed of 90 µs per 1000 instructions (bit data types)
- Processing speed of 1.3 ms per 1000 instructions (data mix)
- One INTERBUS interface and two Ethernet interfaces
- 1024 kbyte program memory and 1024 kbyte data memory
- 48 kbyte non-volatile data memory
- Eight direct inputs and four direct outputs
- Max. 4096 I/O points
- 24 V DC supply voltage
- Integrated web/FTP server
- OPC functionality
- Integrated floating point unit (FPU)